Become a Mandarin Stars Franchisee
We are always looking for passionate franchisees to help us achieve our mission of inspiring a love for learning Mandarin so that our students can develop the capacity and confidence to communicate and be connected with the wider global community.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact
Director, Mandarin Stars
on 1800 18 11 18 or
via email at email@example.com
Why become a franchisee?
- Spend less time getting started.The franchisor has a vested interest in seeing you succeed! We will help you get started and support you to operate your business and get it off the ground.
- Benefit from national brand recognition.Our brand is already very well established across Australia and we have been in business since 2008. Some of the most significant benefits of owning a franchise business are brand awareness and the national advertising power that we offer. We have already established a strong brand and a reputable and respected program that you can quickly become a part of. We support our franchisees to establish effective marketing programs and provide advertising materials to help make your business a success.
- Reduce your risk. There is less risk for a franchise business, as you are essentially buying into a business model that is already proven to be successful you are less likely to make mistakes as there is over a decade of business experience at your fingertips. Like any business there are always risks associated with starting any business, however, you can leverage off the extensive experience and knowledge of the franchisor and there is a hub of resources and support available to you.
- Greater reach with lower costs. As a collective group, you will have higher purchasing power and the ability to reach more customers with cost-effective marketing strategies. Many franchisors receive steep discounts on goods and services needed to run the business because they buy in bulk.
- Business support at your fingertips. Ongoing business support from highly experienced business owners is a valuable asset.